PPTA General Assembly
04 December 2011 (Sunday)
CME Auditorium, University of Santo Tomas
Agenda: Proposed amendments to the PPTA Constitution and By-laws
The Board of Officers respectfully forward to the membership the complete proposed amendments PPTA Constitution and By-laws. Please find below the following documents:
- Old vs. proposed amendments of the PPTA Constitution and By-laws (COMPLETE. New suggestions are incorporated.)
- Appendix 1: Comparison of general membership benefits and benefits of active PPTA members
- Appendix 2: Computation of proposed annual membership fees
- Appendix 3: Proposed PPTA organizational structure
It is a duty of PPTA members to review and contribute to this important activity. Attendance to the General Assembly is expected, but members abroad may contribute their feedback electronically. Input from all is encouraged to be forwarded by Friday, 02 December 2011, through any of the following:
- through the PPTA Yahoogroup (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- to the PPTA President via e-mail (email@example.com)
Members attending the General Assembly must pre-register via e-mail with the PPTA Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org).
PPTA also sends official letters of invitation to facilitate attendance of members.
Please send request addressed to the PPTA President to email@example.com (subject heading: request for GA invitation 04 Dec 2011).Gayline F. Manalang Jr. President 2010-2012 Philippine Physical Therapy Association, Inc.